Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist)'s Discussions (4)

Discussions Started (4) Replies Recent Activity

What do you do to market your Personal Training Business or Fitness Business

What are you doing to market your fitness business for 2012? Do you truly understand how to sell fitness? Do you feel good about the money…

Started by Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist) in My BodyProud Experience: <start point, obstacles, milestones, triumphs>

0 Nov 10, 2011

Marketing Personal Training...

Want to learn how to earn as a top personal trainer? Chat with me and let's teach some awesome strategies in personal training growth.   Tr…

Started by Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist) in My Realizations, Breakthroughs, Advice, Message and A-HA's that YOU Should Know

0 Sep 3, 2011

bodyPROUD and Global Fitness Explosion Fitness Marketing and Fitness Coaching Firm "Merger"

Hey guys my name is Jason Ferraro and I am bodyPROUD to tell you about the most exciting, most fabulous and most necassary merger in the wo…

Started by Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist) in My Heart's Desires, Current Goals, Accomplishments and Life Dreams

0 Sep 3, 2011

Fitness Marketing Guru and Expert Joins bodyPROUD....Want to earn $50,$100 even $200 an hour?

Global Fitness Fitness Marketing and Consulting Experts for personal trainers, boot camps and health clubs...   This Material Will Have You…

Started by Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist) in My Heart's Desires, Current Goals, Accomplishments and Life Dreams

0 Sep 3, 2011

RSS

#bodyproud #startswithME

Ambassadors & pathways to empower 100 million of YOU 2b BodyProud: love how u look, love how u feel & love what ur body can do #startswithME