Malachi Smith: Rock Bottom to FAME Pro!

Listen to Malachi as he opens up about his personal life and shares his hugely inspirational and uplifting body proud story. Five years ago, he never thought he would be where he's at today. Says Malachi"I wasn't always body proud. In fact I was death waiting to happen". And at the same time, without the things that he went through 5 years ago, he likely never would be where he's at today... a family man who is now a true Role Model (and number one dad) for his young son, Traeveon.

Oh... and also FAME's newest Bodybuilding Pro athlete!!!

Watch this video.... You're about to be inspired!! (And wowed... his routine - and physique - are FAMEtastic)

CONGRATULATIONS MALACHI

XO Love Your FAME Family!!

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Malachi!!!

It was nice meeting you in person this past November. You've worked very hard, and I wish you all the best!
Awesome!
So it is true, God does help those who also help themselves. Congratulations to you and your family, im sure your son is proud. Jesus Rocks and so do you!
WOW! I'm speachless! That is an absolutely amazing accomplishment. I know several recovering cocaine addicts and it is no easy task! Most continue to be an addict of some form or other. Some choose to focus it on doing something good, as you did but sadly some choose to focus it on one life crushing addiction after the other. You choose the right path and got yourself out of that vicious circle. KUDOS! You deserve it! God Bless your family :)

God bless you man

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ambassadors & pathways to empower 100 million of YOU 2b BodyProud: love how u look, love how u feel & love what ur body can do #startswithME

#bodyproud #startswithME

Get $50 ...FREE!

Thanks to Purium, simply use the code you were given to redeem your product or transformation pack!